30.10.07

Past to Present

I wanted to post some links in case anyone has missed what I've been up to. Most of you should know that I like to make little movies and from now on this blog is where I will be posting them. But for now let me get you up to speed:

This is a link to my tokyo05 vid

This is a link to my montreal07 vid

this is a link to a little short film I did with my friend dave

aaaaand last but not least, me and some key members of the green tea express entered the AAFilmlab 72 hour film shootout this year and finished 11th out of 72 (I think). I was quite pleased that we did so well considering that we had no idea what we were doing... The rules of the competition: you have 72 hours to make a short film of at least but not more than 5 min. They tell you on a Friday what subjects or themes you must include in the short and you must submit the product that monday. It was great fun and I can't wait to do it again.

This is a link to DELGADO

No comments: