16.8.08

Wow what a year.

Sometimes things just have a way of happening. In clusters. They
irrevocably change the course of your life. It happens to all of us
and after having roughly 3 years of an enjoyably stable existance it
seems my turn is up. The beginning of the year brought the demise of
my relationship with the beck (which I will finally go into detail
about in another post) then I jumped off of the green tea express,
last week my apartment was broken into at the same time an old ex came
back into my life to stir up all the old feelings. I guess you could
say I'm starting over again on many different levels.

Of all that stuff though, the thing that bums me out the most is the
loss of the green tea express. A big chunk of people that have been in
my life for the last three years are now gone. I have other friends
yes, but a couple of those cats were special to me even if I didn't
show it.

There have been other periods in my life where I've lost whole groups
of people that I was tight with. Practically my entire college crew
and that was a super tight group. Things don't seem to roll off as
easy as they once did.

No comments: