12.12.20

I'd like to thank you personally, Jason

Kamala, Jen, and I are all so excited to see you on Monday, and to thank you one more time.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Jason --

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: grassroots donors like you were the backbone of my campaign.

I’m forever humbled that you and over 5.7 million other people chipped in your hard-earned dollars to raise the $800 million online that powered Kamala and me to victory. I really mean it.

That’s why, to thank you for everything you did to win this battle for the soul of the nation, I’ll be holding a Grassroots Thank You call on Monday, December 14 at 8:45 pm ET.

I’ll be joined by Vice President-elect Kamala Harris and my campaign manager, Jen O’Malley-Dillon, to thank grassroots donors like you and recognize the power of the movement we’ve built together. Click here to RSVP, and my team will send you details about how to join the virtual event.

RSVP to the event >>

Jason, the grassroots donations we received didn’t just fund the organizing and advertising efforts that won us more votes than any presidential ticket in American history. You also showed the world just how much enthusiasm there was for our campaign, and for the history we were making as a ticket.

That’s why Kamala, Jen, and I are all so excited to see you on Monday, and to thank you one more time. We’ll also be answering a few questions from event attendees, so don’t miss your chance to hear directly from us!

You can use this link to RSVP to our virtual Grassroots Donor Thank You call, and then my team will follow up about how to join us on Monday at 8:45 pm:

https://go.joebiden.com/Grassroots-Thank-You-Call

See you soon,

Joe


This email was sent to shepp1111.milanonline@blogger.com. If you would like to receive fewer emails, click here. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here
Paid for by Biden for President

No comments: