

Last weekend, I was in Michigan at rallies to support Abdul El-Sayed’s campaign for Senate.
There are just a few days before Abdul’s primary election on August 4th. We have a chance to send Abdul to the Senate — but first his campaign needs the resources to reach voters all throughout Michigan.
If you’re all-in for Abdul, please join me in supporting him by rushing a donation to his campaign as his team works to knock on as many doors as possible.

Contribute $5
Abdul is a man of integrity and discipline. Make no mistake about it.
This moment is bigger than ideology or party. It is one of country. I want to tell you what they're whispering about Michiganders out in Washington.
They're saying a state like Michigan can't elect an American like Abdul.
I believe that Michigan wants to establish health care as a right for every person in the state. Michigan wants to strengthen our unions. Michigan wants to establish a government that is finally no longer for sale.
And those are all what Abdul believes. But he can't win this fight all on his own.
In solidarity,
Alexandria
No comments:
Post a Comment