I’ve never campaigned like the establishment says you’re supposed to.
I don’t do “call time” asking wealthy people to write big checks and I don’t attend fancy cocktail campaign party fundraisers.
We’re going to continue creating a new way to do politics rooted in community organizing and building a movement of working-class voices that went unheard for far too long.
Policy is personal to me: I know the urgent and daily stresses of working class people because I have lived them.
I am honored to be here, and I can’t do this work without you — the grassroots supporters who have had my back since the very beginning of this campaign.
I don’t expect that you will donate to every email we send, that would be way too much! But if you can afford it, will you pitch in $5 or more today to help sustain our fight for progress? Our average donation is just $16.
https://secure.actblue.com/donate/aoc-email-20260719?personal=shepp1111.milanonline@blogger.com
Thank you,
Alexandria
No comments:
Post a Comment