Friend -
Today. Not tomorrow. Not next week.
Today is the day I need you to donate to my PAC, Fight for the People.
I am doing everything I can to speak out and raise money for Democrats before the midterm elections. I am traveling to Michigan, Georgia, and more battleground races across the nation to help us turn out in numbers too big to rig.
Right now, I am asking you to support that work by making a donation. Here’s why:
Tonight, our last end-of-quarter deadline of the midterms comes to a close.
When tonight’s deadline passes, exactly how much the PAC has raised to fund this critical work will become public. Everyone will be looking at this report to see if I still have the grassroots support that has powered me through my career.
I’ve held many titles in my life: District Attorney. Attorney General. U.S. Senator, Vice President.
Even, as you may know, Big Sister General.
But for me, it’s never been about the title. It’s about the work. And in the run up to these midterms, doing the work takes resources.
Millions of people donated to my campaign last election. You have stood with me when I needed you most, and it meant the world to me.
If you can make a contribution of $5 — or whatever you can afford today — I will put those resources to work immediately to help elect Democrats across the country.
So what do you say? I am counting on your support today. Together, we will show everyone watching that we are ready to overwhelmingly elect leaders who will fight for the people this November.
If you've stored your info with ActBlue, we'll process your contribution instantly:
Paid for by Fight for the People PAC (fightforthepeoplepac.com) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.
This email was sent to shepp1111.milanonline@blogger.com. Thank you so much for being a supporter. But we don't want to bother you. If you’d like to unsubscribe, you can click here. You can also sign up to receive fewer emails.
No comments:
Post a Comment