|
||||
Jason, it's Tuesday evening, and I'm writing this from the road, so forgive the lack of polish. Two things before you log off for the day:
Mike Rogers has nearly $65 million and counting to blanket the airwaves with ads every day until November 3. I’ve never taken a dime from corporate PACs, and I never will. That’s the whole reason why I'm in your inbox late on a Tuesday instead of at a fundraiser with Big Pharma lobbyists. I wouldn’t want it any other way, but the reality is, I have to lean heavily on members of this grassroots team to power our campaign. Michigan is one of the seats that decides control of the U.S. Senate. We don't get a do-over on this one. If you've stored your info with ActBlue, we'll process your split contribution between Abdul El-Sayed and the Democratic National Committee instantly: In solidarity, Abdul If you gave recently via check or mail, our system may not have yet processed your gift. We are appreciative and thank you greatly for your support. Jason, we’re building the largest midterm operation in DNC history to take back control of Congress this November, but we need your help right now. Your donation today will help fund our work to register new Democrats in battleground states, organize everywhere, and win everywhere. Text JOIN to 43367 Want to receive fewer emails? Click here. Interested in getting involved? Click here to learn about volunteering. Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible. Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, www.Democrats.org, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. Click here if you no longer wish to receive emails from the DNC. Democratic National Committee |
29.9.26
Two things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment